Allocation of risks between the parties to a contract in Fidic red book
FIDICas approach to drafting contracts has always been underpinned by the principle that its contracts must provide a fair allocation of risks between the parties to a contract, and those risks should be borne by the party best able to control them. Discuss.
You should follow the submission procedures outlined in your student handbook
The size of this document should not exceed 2000 words.
1. Clear introduction
2. Logical progression of ideas
3. Smooth transition throughout essay leading to a well developed argument
4. Persuasive conclusion
5. Word count
1. Accurate use of reference style
2. Relevant use of quotes to support the argument
3. Required quantity of research demonstrated
1. Answered the call of the question
2. Thoroughness of analysis