Arvard Reflection Paper -Lets Hear It for B Players
course name: managing human resources
Each paper must address EACH of the following questions:
1. After conducting outside research, what have you learned about the author(s) and how is/are the author(s) education and experience relevant to what the author(s) wrote?
2. What did you learn about yourself?
3. What did you learn about human nature?
4. How can you apply what you learned to the course topic?
5. What did you learn about business ethics and/or living out your faith in an organizational setting?
Note: Each paper must be two-three pages in length with Times New Roman font, 12-point in type size. Title and reference pages do not count toward the two-three page requirements.