Arvard Reflection Paper Making Differences Matter: A New Paradigm for Managing Diversity
1.Name of class: Managing Human resources
Each paper must address EACH of the following questions:
1. After conducting outside research, what have you learned about the author(s) and how is/are the author(s) education and experience relevant to what the author(s) wrote?
2. What did you learn about yourself?
3. What did you learn about human nature?
4. How can you apply what you learned to the course topic?
5. What did you learn about business ethics and/or living out your faith in an organizational setting?
Note: Each paper must be two-three pages in length with Times New Roman font, 12-point in type size. Title and reference pages do not count toward the two-three page requirements.
Reflection Papers: Each week students are to submit a two-three page reflection paper on the Harvard reading that was assigned for that week. Each reflection paper will require outside research on the author(s) as it relates to educational background and experience and how their background and experience is relevant to their work in the Harvard reading.
Please note that title and reference pages do not count toward the two-three page requirements. The assigned Harvard Business readings are as follows:
Week 7: Making Differences Matter: A New Paradigm for Managing Diversity by David A. Thomas and Robin J. Ely (Pages 237-274)