Ata Analysis Using Epi InfoTM7: Hypothesis Testing and Regression
Merrill, R. M. (2013) Fundamentals of Epidemiology and Biostatistics Combining the Basics, Jones & Bartlett
1. Chapter 10: Study Designs
o This chapter focuses on selected observational study designs.
2. Chapter 12: Experimental Studies
o This chapter focuses on experimental study designs.
1. Krock, L. (2004). Disease detective [Interactive module]. Public Broadcasting Service. Retrieved from /htm
o This website offers an Access file download containing the data files from the 2011 National High School YRBS survey.
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2011). 2011 national youth risk behavior survey [PDF file]. Retrieved from 2011_xxh_questionnaire.pdf
o This document provides the questionnaire that was used for the 2011 National Youth Risk Behavior survey.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2012). 2011 YRBS data useras guide [PDF file]. Retrieved from ftp://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/data/yrbs/2011/YRBS_2011_National_User_Guide.pdf
o This useras guide provides information regarding the data for the 2011 National High School YRBS data files.
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2012).Epi InfoTM 7 [Software file]. Retrieved from d/0B1mGcf7b92K6R2dSQm54UTZHQ1U/edit?pli1
o This guide offers quick start instructions for using the Epi InfoTM 7 software.
Data Analysis Using Epi InfoTM7: Hypothesis Testing and Regression