Ata Collection Techniques and the Use of Statistics in Criminal Justice
This paper must be original, which it means that the similarity score of the originality of the paper must be not higher than 20 percent. Please this assignment must include in-text citations and credible references in APA format (please I need THREE CREDIBLE references); Please I need credible references and STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: Wikipedia, wisegeek, ehow, answer.com, ask.com, etc, these ARE NOT credible or valid sources so please DO NOT RESEARCH ON THESE SOURCES.
Correspondently, there is one reference that is the book from my class which you can use and is the following:
Williams, F. P. (2009). Statistical Concepts for Criminal Justice and Criminology.
NJ: Upper Saddle River, Pearson Prentice Hall.
I believe if you use this book you will accomplish an excellent outcome for this assignment. However, if you cannot find this book you can use any credible reference that you may like. Furthermore, for this assignment I DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT, also I DO NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION AND ALSO I DONaT NEED A CONCLUSION. Please try to do a lot of paraphrasing in the whole paper and please DO NOT include direct quotations for this assignment. Please this whole paper must be written only in third person.
Correspondently, please as you answer all the questions for this assignment, please keep in mind that this class is called Applied Statistics in Criminal Justice.
Furthermore, in this assignment there are FOUR QUESTIONS, so please only focus on those FOUR questions, and please be very specific and with sufficient detail. Please a very important point I do need you to separate EACH QUESTION WITH ITS CORRESPONDENT ANSWER; PLEASE JUST WRITE THE NUMBER OF EACH QUESTION ON THE LEFT SIDE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH ANSWER, (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE WHOLE QUESTION)
SO THAT WAY I KNOW YOU ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS, AND IT WILL BE EASIER TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND. Iam uploading the assignment:
* Please use the Web resources, Online libraries to research 5 different methods for data collection and the use of statistics in criminal justice.
* Please answer the following questions:
1. Research and describe 5 data collection techniques in your own words.
2. Why is the examination of collected data so important?
3. How are statistics used in the field of criminal justice?
4. Please post a new topic that contains your data collection technique descriptions and your answers to the above questions.
* Please remember to support the whole work or argument with in-text citations and credible references in APA format.
Thank you so much for your help.