Colorectal cancer concern about screening for early detection.
Conduct research of a health policy issue of interest to you that results in a written point paper. The topic should be one where there is a relationship between healthcare and government.
Prepare a paper on that topic which addresses the following specific points.
POINTS TO BE DISCUSSED:
1. Describe and discuss the topic in general;
2. What pertinent issues to the delivery of healthcare are raised by this topic;
3. Analyze governmental involvement in this topic;
4. Review and analyze at least 5 references in the literature discussing this topic;
5. Identify and discuss the position of a current policy of a State and a Federal Administrative Agency related to this topic;
6. Identify one current bill being considered regarding this topic;
7. A conclusion as to what should happen in the healthcare domain related to this issue in the future, and why.
The final point paper should include.
Discussion of Each Point with a separate heading for each point
Paper must be typed, in 12 point font, double spaced. Every point must be addressed in a separate section with its own heading. The bibliography and all references within the body of the paper must be in APA format. All quotations and reference to research information must have appropriate citations.