Community education intervention project
COMMUNITY EDUCATION INTERVENTION PROJECT:
Community that we are using is East Rutherford New Jersey, USA, because that is where we live.
1. Define the community you assessed and the day/time the assessment was conducted. Why did you choose this community?
2. Describe the method(s) utilized for data gathering
3. Describe the boundaries of the community and discuss the influence of those boundaries upon the community. Boundaries are things like rivers and train stations etca¦
4. Discuss the general characteristics of the population and identify a sub-group of interest or an a?at riska? population within the community
5. Identify a minimum of 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses exhibited by the community. Provide a rationale for your choices.
6. Here are some helpful websites: