Conceptual physics graph matching activity
first of all i will attach the activity that i want you to write a summery for, also I will attach how the teacher are going to grade us so you could follow his grading instructions.lso I will attach the graphs that we did in class and how it look like.
second I want you to go to
so you could find the graphs.
read the activity and answer it. after you read it all and understand it very well.
I want you to write for me an activity summary and the instructions for the summary are:
In 1-2 typed pages, and in your own words, include the following:
1. What about the experiment made it difficult to get a good match to the graphs?
2. What kinds of steps, equipment, procedures did you have to add or alter in order to get a better match to the shown graphs?
3. How did your motion correspond to the slope of the position vs. time graph being positive, negative, and zero?
4. How can you tell on a position vs. time graph that an object has a constant velocity, or is changing its velocity (i.e., accelerating)?
5. How can you tell on a velocity vs. time graph that an object has a constant velocity, or is changing its velocity (i.e., accelerating)?
6. What physical quantity is equal to the area enclosed between the velocity vs. time line and the t-axis?