Consumer behaviour and international marketin
Requirement: the Question below has to be answered like a examination with example to support the answers.
1) give an overview of the external influences and internal psychological processes which affect consumers buying behaviour/purchase decisions.
2) the internet is revolutionising international marketing research discuss this statement.
3) discuss the different types of qualitative marketing research techniques available explaining their strengths and limitations using examples to illustrate your answer. what are the weakness of qualitative research compared to quantitative research.
4) explain the concept of just noticeable difference/ j.n.d including how it can be used by marketing managers. give examples of illustrate your answer.
5) difference btw international marketing research and domestic marketing research