Movie Review Instructions for Middle Childhood and Adolescence
Title of Movie: The Merchants of Cool
1. Briefly state the theme or main idea of the movie
2. Explain how some of the leading concepts from our class so far that were discussed and informed in the movie.
4. Rate these movie making elements by number: 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent) explain your score for each
a? based on social scientific research sound logic factual
a? choice of characters in the movie
a? information you did not already know
5. Explain what was good/informative about the movie and what could have been done better.
6. What was the lesson being taught by this movie?
7. Would you recommend this movie to others why or why not?