Critically analyse how childrens rights towards self-determination and autonomy are exploited and empowered by society and adults
The essay should consist of introduction. you should introduce the themes you are going to argue in the main body in the introduction. Main Body of the essay should have 3/4 themes to argue. All these theme must be critically analyse. conclusion should be the main points of the themes, clearly conclude what main issues have arisen from the themes and research. you can make recommendations for future research or change to practice are? why?
NOTICE PLEASE: THE ESSAY SHOULD SHOW THAT THE READERS. (1)UNDERSTAND AND ANALYSE DEBATES REGARDING CHILDRENS RIGHTS. (2) CRITICALLY EVALUATE KEY LEGISLATION ON CHILDRENS RIGHTS IN A VARIETY OF SETTINGS. (3) EXAMINE AND ANALYSE THE ROLE OF THE PROFESSIONAL AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AS DETERMINED BY THE LAW AND INTER-AGENCY GUIDANCE.
The essay words can be 10% over of 2000 words
1)Archard, D. (2009) Children: Rights and Childhood.
2)Alderson, P., (2008) young childrens rights exploring beliefs, principles and practice.
3)UNCRC (1989). The United Nations on the Rights of the Child.
4) Deci, E.L., and Ryan, R.M (2000). The Whatand Whyof goal pursuits: Human needs and self determination of behaviour. psychological Inquiry.
5) Jones, P & Walker, G. (2011). What are childrens rights? contemporary developments and debates.
6) Franklin, B. (2002) Chapter 15 Childrens Express: a voice for young people in an adult world.
6) Abbot, L., Nutbrown, C. eds. (2001) expereiencing Reggio Emilia.
7) Unicef (2006) A guide to general comment 7 implementing childrens rights in early childhood The Hague: Bernard van Heer Foundation