Critically evaluate the contributions of other disciplines such Psychology and Sociology to Social Work Theory
1. Has the topic been clearly outlined and asserted with justification
2. does the literature review give an accurate account of information on the topic? is related research acknowledged?
3. How is theory drawn on in the eassy?
4.Have ethical considerations been fully considered?
5. are the findings presented clearly and can you draw your own conclusions from reading the findings. Are the findings related to the topic?
6.Is the essay linked directly with the policy? are there any gaps?
7. How is the study applicable to social work practice