Current resources and support available to SMEs in the UK to support them overcome linguistic and cultural barriers.
Topic for the essay:
Write a critical (DO NOT DISCRIPE BUT CRITICALLY ANALYSE) report on the current resources and support available to SMEs in the UK to support them overcome linguistic and cultural barriers. Review the main support available from government and non-government agencies as well as trade agencies and business organisations and outline key recommendations (LMS) towards a one stop shop solution.
* DO NOT DISCRIBE BUT CRITICALLY ANALYSE WHAT IS GOOD WHAT IS BAD (SWOT ANYLISIS)
* Definitions: quote from books
* for LMS (language management strategy)
* SME (small medium enterprise)
* KEY RECOMMENDATIONS
* WHAT IS THERE SO THAT YOU CAN SOLVE THE SEM PROBLEMS
* 200 WORDS FOR THE INTRODUCTION, 1600 FOR THE MAIN ESSAY & 200 WORDS FOR THE CONCLUSIONS
* Problem to export
* What they offer, does it really work
* Essay about the Pimlico report find it in the attachment
See for instance: