Differences in social relationships on the Internet and conventional, face to face relationships.
My essay will be on the differences in social relationships on the Internet and conventional, face to face relationships. Have social relationships changed as a result of the internet and if so, in what ways? Have we started using the internet as a substitute for personal relationships?
Unit 3: Evaluation Argument
Evaluating something controversial can be difficult. The desire to step onto the soapbox has been known to take over. Here, it is the students responsibility to remain professional and unbiased in his discussion. The difficult task for the student will be supporting his opinion with evidence through research.
The student will:
1. Discuss a controversial topic.
2. Develop a suitable outline for the topic.
3. Revise the essay keeping in mind the audience.
Write a research-supported, 3-4 page paper. With the final draft I want to see:
1. Cover letter
2. Correct pagination and essay format as mentioned in Unit 1.
3. Works Cited page with at least three sources (no Wikipedia)
4. Annotated Bibliography