Ealthcare Administration/Health Services Management
1. Of course, you must make no grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes. See the Course Information link for the written assignment grading rubric. A poorly written paper will recieve a failing grade, regardless of how good the content may be. Remember, this is 50% of your entire course grade!
2. Your content must be well-written, cohesive, accurate, and at the graduate level.
3. The paper must be at least 1,000 words, but no more than 1,500.
4. The paper must incorporate components from all six sections of your text: Role of the Manager, Control, Organizational Design, Professional Integration, Adaptation, and Accountability.
5. The paper must be organized into these sections: Introduction (about 200 words), Discussion (about 600 words), and Conclusion (about 200 words). In the conclusion, you should not repeat your introduction or discussion, but rather bring everything together and close your paper.
6. The paper must be written in APA format, and include five references (not including your textbook). Wikipedia is not a legitimate reference. If you are unclear in any way about APA format, you should follow your APA Style Manual EXACTLY.
7. The paper should be double-spaced, 1margins on every side, 11 point Times New Roman font.
8. The paper must be in Word format (.doc or .docx)
9. Do not plagiarize. This includes copying and pasting any text from any source.
10. Once complete, submit your paper via SafeAssign using the link below. Check one more time to be sure the paper meets all of these requirements!
11. Encourage the use of the textbook as a reference:
Kovner, A., MCalearney, A., & Neuhauser, D. (2009). Health Services Management: Readings, Cases,
and Commentary (9th ed.). Chicago: Health Administration Press.