Ealthcare in the United States a Social Problem
The questions which needed to be answered are the following:
1. select a consequence of the concentration of health care in the US to discuss a social problem.
2. define the social problem, and how do different values, norms and beliefs affect the definition of the social problem?
3. how can you apply the sociological imagination to explain nature of the health problem.
follow up questions:
1. what is the objective reality?
2. What is the subjective reality?
3. How has the problem persisted overtime?
4. Who profits form this problem?
5. Identify the norm violations.
6. Identify the social condition that result in harm