Energyalternative energy, solar, tracking, petroleum
Based on existing case studies or based on whatever you perceive might be a realistic scenario, develop a situation requiring economic evaluation. Be as specific as possible.
1. Summarize the scenario. Be as specific as possible to the topic.
2. List the general and specific information you might need to conduct a full economic comparison or evaluation and the reason you need the information
3. Identify areas in which major uncertainties might exist.
4. Identify the factors that you suspect would be most sensitive to change in the overall economy.
5. Describe how you financial goal might relate to social and environmental issues.
Tow pages, word-process, typical margins and font size. Remember to be specific to your real or imagined scenario.