Eorge Tenet and the Last Great Days of the CIA
Based on the case study, George Tenet and the Last Great Days of the CIA, in Stillman, Chapter 16, write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Identify four (4) cross-coded ethical dilemmas facing former CIA Director George Tenet and assess their impact on his leadership abilities.
2. Analyze four (4) ways in which Tenet addressed the prioritization of ethical concerns.
3. Identify and explain four (4) strategies used in competing ethical obligations in relation to the many intergovernmental organizations that overlapped his office.
4. Elaborate on four (4) relevant notions for designing ethical maps for defining and prioritizing ethical obligations.
5. Research and cite at least four (4) peer-reviewed academic sources.