Epatic expression and cellular distribution of the glucose transporter family
Iave attached both original article and the one you need to edit it here. This is a perspective just like the previous perspective you have done but I only need you to edit this one and add more information and focus more on Critical analysis of peer reviewed literature and formulate a decision that can be supported by the peer reviewed literature. I also need you to add what do you think of this article and how would you use it as a clinical nutritionist with your client.
Iave noticed on your previous paper you have done you used so many words such as in this article or their study or these researchers or I feel like or in my opinion a¦.which wasnat right. My teacher took points off because of that. She wants we are sure about what we are saying. For example instead of saying in this article, were determined you can use aimed or also instead of saying these researches just put researchers or instead of saying these authors just use authors.
1. I need you to write it as what you thought about the article.
2. You have to do clarity of your thought about the article.
3. You have to critically analysis of peer reviewed literature
4. Formulate a decision that can be supported by the peer reviewed literature
5. Format and grammar has to be corrected.
6. Conclusion / what do you think of this article and how would you use it?
7. References has to be APA STYLE