Estures and Facial Expressions Experiment
Go about your week using no gestures or facial expressions.
Write an essay about your experience. You must have an introduction, body, and conclusion.
You must include in your paper the following:
1. How do people respond to you?
2. Is the experience different with strangers than with people you know?
3. How does if make you feel when talking withough moving?
4. How does it make you feel when people react?
5. Give concrete movement description of yourself and others responses (descrive in details) and attach meaning to all your movements (so you illustrate sign and symbol). This should be about other peoples movements, mostly.
6. Stay in past tense as much as possible.
7. You must have an opening (expository) paragraph, several paragraphs in the body of the paper, and a closing (summary or concluding) paragraph.
8. Do not treat this as a research paper. It does not requier a bibliography page. It is an experiment which contains your personal observations and, therefore, should be written from first person.