Focuses on the process, progress, and prediction of your legislation.
THIS PAPER IS A CONTINUATION OF THE LAST PAPERS YOU DID FOR ME. WITH THE SAME BILLS IN MIND ETC.
ORDER NUMBER: 1286687
ORDER NUMBER: 1287233
This paper focuses on the process, progress, and prediction of your legislation. The following steps will be addressed in your paper. You need to have at least three outside academic sources for this paper.
1. In summary, discuss the steps a bill must take to pass through the Texas legislature.
2. Identify the legislative committee where your bill has been referred. If it has not been referred, explain why it has not been referred.
3. Identify and briefly profile the legislative members of the committee.
4. Predict and explain why the members of the committee should/should not support this legislation.
5. Develop three arguments for the legislation, with references to organizations that support the bill.
6. Develop three arguments against the legislation, with references to organization that oppose the bill.
7. Identify whether other states have introduced or passed legislation similar to the legislation you are focusing on in Texas.
8. Develop a prediction that explains your assessment of the likelihood this legislation will pass or be defeated in Texas.
9. Identify what you consider to be the obstacle and opportunities of this legislation.
Added on 24.06.2015 19:57
I gave the incorrect prompt!
The new file is attached!