Hange Management-NHS IT Programme exploring planned and emergent change
The assignment consists of a 3000 word essay. Choose an example of change from an organisation with which you are familiar where there are a variety of sources of information you can draw upon.
Chosen case study: NHS IT Programme/connecting for health
p.s. or you can choose other case studies if you really couldnt work on this particular one, but please let me know in advance. I have been searching for so long on a case that gives me sufficient information about their management of change process and the case in NHS seems to be the onebr /
The question:br /
Whether a change process has an underlying rationale is one of the aims of Bamford (2006)s paper exploring planned, emergent, internal and externally prompted changebr /
1) Using Bamford (2006) as a STARTING POINT (only), carry out a literature review of journal articles on planned and emergent change (30% of the word count).br /
2) Select and describe in DETAIL a MANAGEMENT of your chosen change process (30% of word count)br /
3) COMPARE your chosen change process with your review of the literature (30% of word count). br /
4) Draw conclusions as to whether there was an underlying rationale for the change process you selected or was it hard to identify? Give reasons for your conclusions (10% of the word count).br /
1) Bamford, D. (2006). A case-study into change influences within a large British multinational. Journal of Change Management, 6(2), 181-191.
2) Marking Criteria and please do stick to it