Hinese Nationalists and Chinese Communists in China in the 1920s
1) Chapter 25 a?War and Revolution, China (1927-1949)a? of the book a?Modern East Asia: from 1600. A cultural, social, and political history, ed., Ebrey, Walthall, and Palais, New York: Houghton Mifflin, second edition.a?
2) Mao Zedongs essay, Analysis of the Classes of Chinese societya?
What is the political significance of Maos argument on classes in light of the differences between the Chinese Nationalists and Chinese Communists in China in the 1920s?
– Based on the two readings to write the essay, other sources are not required
– make sure to have a strong and clear thesis statement
– Full 5 pages of essay (do not leave space for name, date, titlea¦etc)
– MLA bibliography including in text citation (bibliography is not included in the 5 pages, thus total of 6 pages)
– Plagiarism strictly forbidden