Hristopher ColumbusThe Discovery (1992)
You must watch the film addressed in the paper topic in order to complete this assignment with full detail.
1) Discuss the historical perspective of the film. (When and where the events depicted in the film occurred, the events themselves, as well as the particular individuals and personalities involved.)
2) DESCRIBE the main plot, theme, or story line of the movie as it appears.
3) DESCRIBE the main characters and major events in the film and the particular roles each character played.
4) DISCUSS the historical accuracy or inaccuracies of the film. Were the events depicted, characters portrayed, situations shown, etc.., based on documented historical evidence or not? Explain. (For this you should include historical information from outside sources to document your position.)
5) Which if any of the characters were more believable or accurate in their portrayal? Explain why or why not?
6) Would you recommend this film to others as a source of historical information to enhance this course? Why or why not?
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE OUTSIDE SOURCES AND EVENTS IN THE ACTUAL FILM. thank you!