Ifferent types of yoga in Hinduism serves different functions.
This paper is a college level research paper for a Religion and Theology class.
Times New Roman Font, 12 Font Size, and Double Space.
This paper should be MLA style with a page of Work Cited page (6-7 good academic sources, and 1 page maximum for the work cited page)
The entire essay should be at least 5-6 full pages long, no shorter than 5 full pages.
Please use at least 6-7 good academic sources in this research paper, and it should has a work cited page by the end.
This paper topic is on What are the different types of yoga in Hinduism?or Different types of yoga in Hinduism serves different functions.”
Please include those types of yoga in the research paper:
1. Karma Yoga Way of works”, follow the rituals in daily life and rely on the Vedas.
2. Jnana Yoga Way of knowledge”, mainly for scholars.
3. Bhakti Yoga Way of devotion”, finding a way to worship gods.
4. Raja Yoga Royal Yoga”, meditation.
5. Hatha Yoga physical exercises,life commitment, overcome ones physical self and desire.
6. Kundalini Yoga Yoga of awareness”, Seven phychic centers.
Please finish on time, no grammar errors or logic errors and DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!
Please feel free to contact me anytime!
Thank you very much!