Imensions of interprofessional practice
We have 6 learning outcomes that MUST be addresses in this essay, in any order, they are (see attached docs for further help)
1) critically analysis the unique role and contribution of nursing within the interprofessional team.
2) critically evaluate the importance of credible evidence and research in the development of a knowledge base and inform inter professional parctice.
3) critically appraise the contribution of all the members of the inter professional team in providing holistic care to patients/ clients.
4) Articulate and justify decision making and problem solving process associated with professional practice.
5) Engage in and critically analyse the effectiveness of collaboration activities.
6) critically relfect on learning and transfer newly gained knowledge into my own area of practice.
I hope the attached docs help.
JOURNALSDYNAMICS OF CRITICAL CARE 2008 CACCN P16-18.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF NURSING STUDIES 45 2008P 140-153-WHAT FOSTERS OR PREVENTS INTERPROFESSIONAL TEAMWORKING IN PRIMATY AND COMMUNICTY CARE? A LITERATURE REVIEW.
BOOKS-SUPPORTING SICK CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES AUTH PENNY COOK.
BECOMING A REFLECTIVE PRACTIONER AUTH CHRISTOPHER JOHNS 2ND ED
REFLECTIVE PRACTICE IN NURSING 3RD ED AUTH CHRIS BULMAN & SUE SHULTZ
INTERGRATED CARE PATHWAYS, A PRACTICAL APPROACH TO IMPLEMENTAION AUTH SUE MIDDLETON & ADRIAN ROBERTS.
INTERACTION IN THE MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAMS AUTH CARDIOFF PAPERS WILLIAM HOUSLEY