Irst -Time Manager Fifth Edition Loren B. Belker, Gary S. Topchik
1. What is the author trying to tell you? (this can be answered by writing a short summary of the book.)
2. What is the main point the author is trying to make?
3. Do you agree with the author? why or why not?
4. Does this book relate to anything that we have discussed in class (or that you read in the textbook)Why or Why not? Text book Kinicki Williams management A Practical Introduction 6e McGraw-Hill Irwin.
5. Would you recommend this book to others? Why or Why not?
The complete work has to be turned in through The plagiarism checker.