Isciplinary Action by the Texas Board of Nursing.
View the websites below. Complete a 4-5 page paper on Disciplinary Action by the Texas Board of Nursing.
1. What are the obligations of a Registered Nurse (RN) to his or her patient and society?
2. What is the RNs Scope of Practice?
3. What are prohibited practices or grounds for disciplinary actions by the Board of Nurse Examiners?
4. Describe a RNs duty to report colleagues who may expose others to risk of harm.
5. When does the professional nurse have an obligation to report these actions?
6. For what action or inaction may be grounds for disciplinary action?
7. What does Texas consider unprofessional conduct for an RN?
8. How is Nursing Peer Review implemented in Texas?
9. Paper follows designated guidelines (APA format, font, length, references).
10. Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.