Iscourse, Field-Configuring Events, and Change In Organizations Shell
I have two articles the first one is a case( Shell) and i need you to answer this questions
For cases please include:
1. Who are the relevant stakeholders?
2. What are the key ethical issues within the case? Are there other issues that are relevant to the discussion of the case?
3. Discuss two ethical traditions or perspectives that may be contributing to the conflict between the stakeholders, and/or that are making it difficult for the organization to make a decision?
What actions would you recommend and why?
the second one is an article summery (Discourse, Field-Configuring Events, and Change In Organizations And Institutional Fields: Narratives Of DDT And The Stockholm Convention) and I need you to answer this questions
For article summaries please provide:
1. A short synopsis of the article.
2. A list of the important features, facts and highlights from the article.
3. A short summary of your thoughts/reflections/reactions on the article. What does it make you notice, think of, or feel about certain issues?