Iscuss how different management styles contribute to the quality of health and social care services in relation to theory, policy and practice.
The essay layout should include:
1. Title Page
2. Introduction A clear statement of the issues to be discussed and the area of chosen practice.
3. Evidence This includes any definitions, key points, discussion and analysis of
the topic based on evidence and using sources correctly presented
4. Conclusion This should be a summary of what you have already written, and
should refer back to the title and draw any conclusions from
the evidence presented
5. References list This should include all written material that has been
used in the report for the reference list presented in Harvard style.
P/S :read this case study BELOW as example but do not include it in the essay.
*Tw main problem the manager wants to solve
1) how staff can learn to keep confidentiality
2) safety of patients while waiting for admission
The Accident and Emergency Department (A&E) at Crittendon Hospital has consistently failed to meet the four-hour admissions targets as required under the NHS Plan (DH, 2000). The managers of the A&E claim that they are experiencing problems with the hospital Admissions Team who they say are slow to find available beds within the hospital, particularly after normal business-hours and on weekends. The A&E managers have also expressed concerns about the capacity of some wards to manage the level of clinical risk associated with some patients. A confidential internal review has found problems of communication breakdown between some consultant medical staff and senior managers, between ward managers and the Admissions Team, and some hospital staff have also stated that they felt unsafe to raise concerns about clinical risks. A number of policies and procedures exist regarding patient transfers between A&E and hospital wards, but these appear not always to have been followed.