Issertationliterature review(Do customers percept boutique hotels as a unique product. How is the perspective of the boutique hotels?)
To analyze whether differences exist between the public perceptions of boutique hotel in Brighton and those of the boutique hotel marketing managers in Brighton.
1. To critically evaluate theories and principles of marketing management applied to boutique hotel.
-Including examine the marketing strategy and market segmentation
2. To analyze how boutique hotels position their product in the market place.
3. To evaluate marketing principles used by boutique hotel in Brighton.
4. To determine the perception of boutique hotel among the population of Brighton.
5. To determine the significant differences in perception exist between boutique hotel marketers and potential customers.
6. Draw the conclusions and make recommendation for the future market of Boutique hotel