L-Baladhuri: The Battle Of The Yarmuk (636) and After
The essay should be devided in 5 parts
(introduction , 3 bodies , and conculsion )
Dont writein conculsionor something like that in the conclusion.
Answer the following questions :
1. Who wrote this document, when, and where?
2. What type of document is this?
3. Who is the intended audience of the document?
4. What are the main points of the document?
5. Why was this document written?
6. What does this document reveal about the particular society and period in question?