Mergency Disaster Legal Issues after Hurricane Sandy within New Jersey
1. The central research question and the purpose/focus of the research should be stated in clear concise terms.
2. It should provide a brief discussion of the research methodology you applied.
3. It should present clearly stated conclusions and recommnedations, either final or anticipated.
4. It should be well organized, logically presented, and correctly written (using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. Refer to and apply the Publications Manual of the American Psychological Association, sixth edition, as your writing guide. Contact me if you have any questions).
5. Legal issues must be clearly identified, thoroughly discussed, and correctly documented. There is a great list of quality sources within and at the end of each of our textbook chapters, as well as at the end of the book. Be sure to look them over for ideas and source authorities.
6. Report format: refer to and use the APA (2011) Publication Manual (as listed in the class syllabus). Report body should be 8 to 10 pages in length plus a cover/title page & bibliography/references consulted page, use # 12 Times New Roman font, double spaced. All quotations longer than four lines should be single spaced, indented on the left and right margins, and end with a clear source cite including a page # location for the quote (single spaced, indented quotes do not require quotation marks). An example of a quote cite is (FEMA, 2011: 57). Your report should cite and apply in the body of the report at least five (5) quality academic sources (e.g. books, journal articles, etc.) at a minimum. You should be able to support and document your position statements, conclusions and recommendations with source authority.