Merican Goverment paper, Law making process
Due April 7
Explain The Law-making process in the U.S. Government. (Trace the process a bill goes through Congress before reaching the president. Include the role of the committees.)
INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: exactly what teacher wrote out.
1. Use MLA format to document your sources in the narrative.
2. Use at least FIVE sources for your paper. ONLY ONE SOURCE FROM THE INTERNET. Do the bibliography correctly–title, author, publisher, date, etc.
3. A minimum of 2,000 words required
4. Use CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. AVOID ABBREVIATIONS.
5. Identify individuals and define terms. I AM A STICKLER FOR DETAILS.