Nalysis of Ethical Dilemma from Current Events (1000-1250) words
a) Analysis of Ethical Dilemma from Current Events
i) Write a 1000-1250-word analysis of an ethical dilemma.
ii) Select an event or occurrence concerning a community or global population published in a newspaper, popular magazine, or professional journal within the last 3 months.
iii) Address all elements listed below in a substantive manner:
(1) Describe the event and ethical implications. Be sure to attach the source article or URL for the instructor.
(2) Use appropriate ethical terminology to define the concern(s).
(3) Analyze the scenario or topic according to the decision-making model.
(4) Identify the problem.
(5) State your value and ethical position related to the case. Present the theories and principles on which your position is based.
(6) Generate alternatives for resolving the problem.
(7) Examine and categorize the alternatives.
(8) Predict the possible consequences for those acceptable alternatives.
(9) Prioritize acceptable alternatives .
(10) Develop a Plan of Action.
(11) Evaluate: Did you do the right thing?
iv) Refer to Resource 5: Analysis of Ethical Dilemma from Current Events Grading Rubric
v) Submit the assignment to the instructor as directed.
2) Collaborative Learning Community: None