Nalytical Assignment :The Escape From Freedom
Analytical Assignment 2: Erich Fromm, The Escape From Freedom, 1–38
Erich Fromms the Escape From Freedom is a key work of intellectual history in the 20
century. In it, he tries to come to terms with the growth of totalitarian governments in Europe
and attempts to explain the psychological factors that contribute to their rise. The EfF, is one of
the first works of social psychology and one of its best. For this short assignment, I want you to
investigate the concept of freedom as Fromm defines it. What is it?
1) The paper is due at the beginning of tutorial.
2) When you cite the reading, please put the page number in parenthesis at the end of the
sentence just before the period. A correct citation might look something like this:
According to Veblen, The characteristic feature of leisure class life is a conspicuous exemption
from all useful employment(17).
4) One inch margins. double space. Times font.
6) Papers must be at least 2 pages long.
7) Put your name at the top of the paper.
Added on 29.01.2015 23:35
The Escape From Freedom, 1–38.pdf: