Nalyzing, Synthesizing, and Evaluating Ideas With Impact (Short Assignment)
Iam coping the assignmenta¦..It is Advanced Business Writing class.
The task is to find a way to take an idea from the book CHOOSE ONE
1) Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard By (Chip and Dan Heath)
2) The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Righta?Atul Gawande
3) Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Usa?Daniel H. Pink
4) Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Leada?Sheryl Sandberg
5) Banker To The Poor: Micro-Lending and the Battle Against World Povertya?Muhammad YunusA A
6) FutureThink: How to Think Clearly in a Time of Changea?Edie Weiner and Arnold Brown
analyze and evaluate the idea, present it to someone in your industry (DENTAL HYGIENE IS MY INDUSTRY) and convince your audience to do something specific with this idea. Please note: You do not have to finish reading the book to write about an idea.
Note that when you apply the idea you choose to your industry,which is (Dental Hygiene) you may need to synthesize this idea with other ideas or information that you know about. Think about what format will best help you persuade your audience. In other words, think about which format would have the most impact, e.g., business proposal, operating procedures, PowerPoint presentation, detailed memo with exhibits, or written guidelines accompanied by a podcast or video.
Incorporate the guiding principles of audience awareness, conciseness, clarity, and impact in whichever format you choose.
A The length of the project will depend on the format you choose. Remember, however, that in any format you will need to provide specific information to convince your audience. (2 PAGES)
Please also donat forget to send me the REFERENCE AND WHICH BOOK YOU CHOOSE TO USE AND ALSO WHICH FROMAT DID YOU PICK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE ME KNOW.