Ndrew Jackson: Good Evil & the Presidency PBS Documentary
Andrew Jackson: Good, Evil and the Presidency Documentary
Please watch the documentary on YouTube carefully and then answer these questions.
1. How was Andrew Jackson different from the other men who ran for or became president of the United States?
2. What events made Andrew Jackson a contender for the presidency?
3. What were the most important issues during Andrew Jacksonas presidency? (HINT: Most historians would argue that there are 3 to 4 important issues.)
4. How did Andrew Jacksonas political campaigns help to change politics in the United States in the 1830s and beyond?
5. In your opinion, was Andrew Jackson a good or bad president? Why? (You must give at least 3 reasons for your opinion.)