Nglish & European Union Legal System ( Law )
State Page numbers in each footnote.
Use Books and Websites that could be easily found in all libraries.
Make sure you cite each extracted sentence correctly.
Use as many references as possible.
The problem with the legislative system in the United Kingdom lies not with the House of Lords which is an effective forum for the rational debate of litigation, a fact which is directly attributable to its diverse composition, but rather in the monochrome, party political House of Commons.
Discuss the above proposition with reference to:
1. The details of proposals for House of Lords reform over the last eight years and specifically the White Paper published in February 2007;
2. The composition, functions and power of the House of Commons;
3. The Composition, function and power of the legislative chambers of at least of the following countries, Canada, New Zealand, Germany.
Will be assessed according to the following criteria:
Criteria of Assessment:
1. Accuracy of legal content
3. Depth of analysis
4. Appropriateness of use of authority and examples
5. Scope of research
6. Clarity and structure
7. Accuracy of referencing