Nnouncing Contract Award and Responsibilities of the Contracting Officers Representative
You are working on a project to purchase 5,000 electrical generators with an electrical capacity of three kilowatts and will be used by the U.S. Army for battlefield communications.
1. Evaluate the requirements for announcing federal contracts awards
2. Establish the responsibilities of the Contracting Officers Representative (COR) for this contract.
3. Evaluate the existing training and certification requirement for CORs.
4. Create a set of specific requirements for the COR working on the Contract for the 5,000 electrical generators
5. Assess the importance of safeguarding proprietary information. Propose two(2) ways that proprietary information can be safeguarded for this contract.