Nswer all of the following 8 questions as if you were at an interview for a Law enforcement position.
Answer all of the following 8 questions as if you were at an interview for a Law enforcement position. Answer each question and explain yourself fully. Here are the 8 questions below:
1. Why should we hire you?
2. What are some of your strengths?
3. What are some of your weaknesses?
4. Tell me about a time you had a failure. What have you learned from your mistakes?
5. Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker, supervisor, or colleague. How did you resolve it?
6. Give an example of an important goal youve set for yourself and your progress towards achieving it.
7. What three characteristics would you previous employer use to describe you?
8. What can you do for us that other candidates cant?
My note to the writer: Do not add in an references or quotes, this is not a research based assignment. It is your opinion and how you would honesty answer these questions if someone was asking you them in a interview for a law enforcement job (like to become a correctional officer or police officer). This is a school assignment and will be submitted to the teacher online and they will use turnitin.com to check for plagiarism. 1000 words required.