Nswer some questions related to the Criminal Justice in Japan and China
1) In Parkers text, and in class, he identified a number of futures scenarios as how the Chines system will play out politically in future years. Identify at least three scenarios or possible outcomes. Then, pick the one that you believe is most likely and argue persuasively why it will occur over the next 20 to 30 years.
2) What approaches to crime fighting and criminal justice in the US could be realistically be transplanted to China and Japan? are there several, none or what is your take on what could be realistically be transplanted given the differences in cultures of three nations?
3) Compare both Chinese and Japanese criminal system. Identify and discuss at least 8 point of similarities and 8 point of differences?
4) From the book Dont Cry Tai Lake”, the author describes inspector Chen in action doing police work. How does his work in this fiction based account compare with what is laid out in Parkers text? Are there similarities and differences? What are they?
No sources other than these two book indicated below:
1) Crime and Justice In Japan and China (A Comparative View) by L. Craig Parker.
2) Dont Cry, Tai Lake by Qui Xiaolong
I Will attach some PDF related to the questions 1 & 4. So, kindly for questions 2 & 4 you have to look for them.
You may use this article to answer the second part of the first question. (