Nswering questions related to a movie/publication indicated by the professor.
You are to answer the questions related to the movie/publication indicated by the professor. Remember to apply what you have learned during the course and focus your attention on the two questions concerning ethical dillemas. You should include your answers as an attachment (use Word 97). Make sure to keep a copy of your completed document as backup. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE MOVIE NAME AND YOUR NAME ON THE DOCUMENT THAT YOU SUBMIT…YES, MANY STUDENTS DO FORGET TO DO THIS.
:Too Big To Fail a movie directed by Curtis Hanson and chronicles the financial meltdown of 2008 centering on Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson
1. Please describe in detail what the major theme of the film is, expanding on what the movie is about.
2. Please explain how this movie will help you understand some topics of the course.
3. What can you take away from this movie to help you in your current or future job?
4. Identify and analyze as many as you can of the major and minor ethical dilemmas that are found in the movie.
5. Describe how each ethical dilemma was resolved in the movie. If you feel one or more dilemmas remained unresolved, please identify them and expand on the reasons you feel that way.
6. Explain how you would have resolved the ethical dilemmas yourself. Support your choices over those used in the movie.