Oes a nurse with a BSN make a difference in patient outcomes?
Instructions for writing the paper:
1. The text of the paper should be 2 pages in length not including the title page and the reference page.
2. The paper must be formatted according to APA style.
3. At least two current professional nursing journals should be utilized.
4. No more than three direct quotations should be used in the paper. Paraphrasing is preferred.
5. The paper must be written in third person (The writer believesa¦.).
6. Draft submissions to Turnitin may be done until the due date to check for similarities in your paper. You are aiming for under 20% similarity. The first submission will typically receive feedback within about 15 minutes. Subsequent submissions may take 24 hours or more to be returned to you. Keep this in mind regarding you final submission for a grade. Turnitin does not give you feedback for spelling, grammar, or sentence structure. You may want to use additional resources such as Grammarly and/or the campus writing lab prior to your final submission.
7. The final submission of the paper is due to Turnitin on Wednesday October 15 by 11:59 PM. Five points per day will be deducted for papers submitted after this time. If the paper is not submitted by Thursday, November 1st, a grade of zero will be assigned.