Oes U.S public opinion facilitate or constrain U.S foreign policy-makers? Illustrate your answer with reference to at least one country.
The assignment must not be plagarised and has to be 4000 words long and double spaced. The lecturer considers when marking:
* the extent to which the remit of the assignment brief has been met
* the accuracy with which relevant theoretical arguments, concepts and data are described
* the degree to which the theories and concepts discussed are integrated and contextualised
* the range of source material used
* the coherance and integration of the structure of the work presented
* the clarity (spelling, grammar etc) & technical accuracy with which ideas are expressed
* the use of properly referenced sources to support the arguments made.
The assignment must be fully referenced, each quote must be footnoted as well as any summarised text. Please follow my attached propsal a close as possible.