Ollaborative Learning Community: Innovation
Throughout this course, you have been working on a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) project in which you conceptualized an innovative product (goods or services), or redesigned a current product on the market. You should have followed the guidelines of IDEOs five-phase methodology outlined in IDEO Product Development.
With your CLC team, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that features a minimum of 12 slides for your teams innovative product that you identified in Module 4. The purpose of the PPT is to gather support from investors to manufacture, create a business, etc. that can offer your product to customers. Each teams final presentation must include the following:
1) Identify your product and the target audience.
2) Persuade the potential investors to support or buy in to the proposed innovation.
3) Explain why you believe there is a market.
4) Explain why the product is both innovative and feasible.
5) Use the speaker notes area to provide information on the bullet points for each slide.
6) Explain how your team used IDEOs five-phase methodology: understand, observe, visualize, evaluate and refine, and implement.
7) Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the five-phase methodology.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide
****Assignment is for slides #1 & 2 only.*****
Please use the attached info for completing the assignment slides.
Added on 23.05.2015 01:26
The innovative product of the group waste name the waste app (please see attached for background). The assignment for slides is based of the instructions with the attached info as a reference of what the group previously put together. Thank you for your assistance with this assignment.