Ollaborative Working to improve health and wellbeing
1) To critically analyse a reange of approaches to promoting and protecting population health; tackling health inequalities and working in partnership
2) Consider range of likely stakeholders and select theories and models to inform planning of health promotion/protection activity.
3) Consider project evaluation strategies.
4) Critically analyse political, ethical and the risk of doing harm with the proposed plan.
5) Critique the use of current contempary health promotion/protection activities which aim to empower groups and individuals to improve their health and wellbeing.
6) Skills needed to effectively lead a multiprofessional working group to effect change.
1) Harvard style.
2) Referencing relevant to British Department of Health and National Health Service Policy.
3) Management of change
4) Collaborative working and team roles
5) Sources after 1995