Ommenting on a proposed draft and recommend the necessary amendments if needed
The following draft clause has been inserted into a capital construction contract (the Agreement), signed between your company (based in Dubai) and company based in Sanaaa (Yemen). Being the contract manager and the arbitration specialist, you are requested by the C.E.O. to comment this proposed draft and, if needed, recommend the necessary amendments.
a?Any dispute or whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Agreement or to its construction or fulfilments can be referred to arbitration. Such arbitration shall take place in Dubai or Sanaaa, or any other place as the parties may agree, and shall proceed in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the LCIA-DIFC in Dubai. Both parties hereby agree that, at least, one arbitrator should be Dr Karim Akram.a?
You should follow the submission procedures outlined in your student handbook
The size of this document should not exceed 3000 words.
1. Clear introduction: Make sure your note to the C.E.O. includes an introduction and a conclusion
2. Logical progression of ideas
3. Smooth transition throughout essay leading to a well-developed argument
4. Persuasive conclusion
5. Word count
1. Accurate use of reference style
2. Relevant use of quotes to support the argument
3. Required quantity of research demonstrated
4. List of references provided at the end of the assignment.
Answered the call of the question
Thoroughness of analysis