Omparative Criminal Justice System & International Criminal Justice System
This paper must be original, which it means that the similarity score of the originality of the paper must be not higher than 20 percent. Please this assignment must include in-text citations and credible references in APA format (please I need THREE references); Please I need credible references and STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: Wikipedia, wisegeek, ehow, answer.com, ask.com, etc, these ARE NOT credible or valid sources so please DO NOT RESEARCH ON THESE SOURCES. Furthermore, for this assignment I DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT, also I DO NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION AND ALSO I DONaT NEED A CONCLUSION. Please try to do a lot of paraphrasing in the whole paper and not have too large of direct quotes. Please this paper must be written only in third person.
Correspondently, there is one reference that is the book from my class, which you can use but I do need two other references. The reference of my class book is the following:
Reichel. P. L. (2008). Comparative Criminal Justice Systems. A Topical Approach (5th ed.).
Upper Saddle River, Nj. Pearson Prentice Hall.
However, I do believe this book will be really helpful to accomplish an excellent paper.
Furthermore, in this assignment there are FIVE QUESTIONS GIVEN, so please only focus on those FIVE questions, and please be very specific and with sufficient detail. Please a very important point I do need you to separate EACH QUESTION WITH ITS CORRESPONDENT ANSWER; PLEASE JUST WRITE THE NUMBER OF EACH QUESTION, (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE WHOLE QUESTION) SO THAT WAY I KNOW YOU ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS, AND IT WILL BE EASIER TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND. Please do not state the scenario given in the paper. Iam uploading the assignment:
The terms comparative criminal justice system and international criminal justice system have been used interchangeably by scholars for obvious reasons. However, some scholars have indicated that their interchangeable usage is misleading because both terms do not literarily mean the same thing.
* Assuming that the statement above is true that both terms do not literarily mean the same thing, Please answer the following questions:
1. How does international criminal justice system differ from comparative criminal justice system?
2. Explain the differences between a comparative criminal justice system and international justice system?
3. How these two are applied?
4. Provide a minimum of two differences and provide an explanation.
5. Based on what you have learned thus far about comparative criminal justice, what influences do you see in the U.S. criminal justice system?
* Please remember to support the whole work or argument with in-text citations and credible references in APA format.
Thank you so much for your help.