Omponents of Marketing Orientation 1161
Please do 10 slides excluding Title slide and reference slides for me.
To critically explain the components of marketing orientation, including:
(1) customer orientation: understanding customers well enough continuously to create superior value for them;
(2) competitor orientation: awareness of the shortand long-term capabilities of competitors;
(3) interfunctional co-ordination: using all company resources to create value for target customers;
(4) organisational culture: linking employee and managerial behaviour to customer satisfaction;
(5) long-term creation of shareholder value: as the overriding business objective.
When you discuss these components you need to:
(1) Use of Appropriate Literature (30%): Evidence of research within the academic literature. Reference to 4 academic papers is a minimum requirement.
(2) Use of appropriate examples (25%): Evidence of ability to apply key concepts within a practical context. Use of examples in support of the debate.
(3) Critical analysis (30%): Evidence of engagement with the academic literature. Flow and coherence of the theoretical argument, culminating in logical conclusions.
(4) Structure and Presentation (15%): Imaginative and creative.
Please do the text in a Word document. Be kindly reminded that all the text and slides should be submitted through turnitin. So please be careful about plagiarize. Thanks